There are so many amazing benefits to Chia Seeds:
High in Omega – 3s
5g protein per 28 grams
Plus they’re fun to eat 😉
I’ve loved making chia seed pudding & storing them in mason jars for a few days worth of snacks! They’re easy to prep, easy to store & easy to grab if you’re having a busy day & want something quick! Last week I bought lots of blueberries & figured the best way to use them up was to create my own Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding!
Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1) Make 2 servings of my Blueberry Pancake Syrup
(if you haven’t tried this.. It is to DIE for! I love it over pancakes or waffles!
When making 2 servings: use only what’s needed for 1 serving of quinoa flour! Then slowly add more in as needed :))
2) Add 1c of unsweetened vanilla almond milk to 1/2c chia seeds in a large mixing bowl & stir
3) When Blueberry Pancake Syrup is done, stir it into the chia seed + almond milk mixture
4) Let sit in the fridge for 30-40 minutes until Chia seeds have absorbed all liquid
5) Separate into 4 mason jars & Store!
Top with fresh blueberries & vanilla yogurt of choice when ready to eat!